Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 7720
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Why isn’t my hp printer listed as eligible printer for instant ink? This was the very reason I bought an HP printer. For the instant ink service. However I happened to choose the one model that is not eligible. Will is be eligible soon?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @Nics3

I'm afraid your HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One Printer is not eligible for Instant Ink and we are not sure if this will be included in the Instant Ink program

Here's a list of printers that are currently eligible for Instant Ink program -

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@asmita6658 What's confusing is that this document:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05494511

about replacing the printhhead on a 77xx series printer says "If you are using HP Instant Ink ...". So it's reasonable for us to have some expectation that these Officejets would be part of the Instant Ink programme.

HP Recommended

Hi my printer is HP deskjet 2600-2622 all in one and when I tried to sing up for instant ink I got strange out put that that device is not eligible for instant ink service although it I’ve seen this series under eligible list, help please 

HP Recommended

Hi @Mohamed9876

Welcome to the HP Support Community. To assist you better, What is the exact model of the printer?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

In your region, these are the list of HP Deskjet printers that are eligible for Instant Ink.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My model is the jetdesk2600 as defined on the my mobile but the sticker at the side indicate 2622 series, 

HP Recommended

@Mohamed9876

Kindly refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number of the printer.

If the printer belongs to HP Deskjet 2622 series, try enrolling the printer to Instant Ink again. Refer to this document to know how.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Whats so special about this printer to not warrant inclusion? I my be sending mine back!!!

HP Recommended

@TonyK3, Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To assist you better, which printer model are you referring to?

Kindly describe the issue to assist you further.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.