02-22-2018 02:00 PM
I am running out of ink again and the instant ink service has not dispatched any and there is no contact information so I cannot deliver an emailed wake up kick. How to I contact HP to get some action and what kind of service do they think this is?
02-22-2018 06:18 PM - edited 12-31-2019 11:19 AM
Edits to old post - removed extraneous content
Includes instructions (#7-#8) if you did not receive (or now need) replacement Instant Ink cartridges
More contact information:
Click Supported Countries (top right of Webpage) - Change Flag to your country
Subjects and Sections
- Scroll down on page or click Three vertical dots on the top right of page
- If necessary, scroll down a bit to see Support Contact Options (Right side of screen)
- Section "How it works" > Scroll down > Click “Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink”
- READ the Terms of Service agreement (Link under the FAQ section)
HP Connected Website Support Page > Troubleshooting, How-to, Video Tutorials: HP Connected
Instant Ink Website Support Page > Troubleshooting, How-to, Video Tutorials: HP Instant Ink
Stuck? Guided Help Options: HP Instant Ink – Top Solutions
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
12-31-2019 11:15 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
Have you checked your HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.
For more info on Instant Ink cartridges, refer to this document.
As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.
Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.
I am sending you a private message with the information required.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee