Did you mean: 
Nicola_picola
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink

Hi

I signed up for the business version and recently received 2 lots of cartridges. Does each set of cartridges last 700 pages?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
32,599 25,976 2,374 8,012
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink

The cartridge life will depend on your printing - for example, photos take many times more ink per page (and thus fewer pages) than simple text printing.

As long as your printer is connected to the internet and powered on it will communicate with the HP Instant Ink servers to order ink as needed.  I am not sure about the businesss version of Instant Ink, but for the other plans the system strives to keep you with enough ink for two months of printing at your subscription levels. or example, if you have a 700 page per month plan the system should automatically ship you ink when the levels get below 1400 pages of expected printing.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation