cancel
cazzie84 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink cancellation

I have been trying to cancel my instant ink subscription as I don't want it after my 3 month free trial. (Which has not ended yet but I've been charged) I cannot access my account online, I cannot cancel my subscription using any of the online steps!!! I have been charged £73 even though my free trial hasn't ended. Can someone please contact me and get this resolved. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
11,348 10,963 247 604
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink cancellation

Hi @cazzie84, Terry here.

Welcome to the HP forums.

I can help! PM your email address you signed up with, or your Instant Ink account number.
(Please do not post that information here in public.)

-Terry
HP Instant Ink Support

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,420 17,221 898 2,525
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink cancellation

Removed and sent via private message. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
cazzie84 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink cancellation

This answer has not been helpful.
0 Kudos
Barry18 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant ink cancellation

@cazzie84 wrote:

I have been trying to cancel my instant ink subscription as I don't want it after my 3 month free trial. (Which has not ended yet but I've been charged) I cannot access my account online, I cannot cancel my subscription using any of the online steps!!! I have been charged £73 even though my free trial hasn't ended. Can someone please contact me and get this resolved. Thank you

I have just sgned up for HP iNSTANT iNK but have changed my mind and want to cancel but can not find the where to cancell on line  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation