Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi today I bought a new HP Deskjet 2620 printer. I have set up my printer and  have gone to hpinstantink.com to pick my plan (£1.99 a month). In my account is doesnt show that i will have  my three months free which was advertised with the printer. Please can you help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DragonGTP,

Thank you for posting this on HP Support Forums!

I see from your post that you need assistance with activating free trial on your HP Instant ink subscription. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

Usually when you enrol your printer, the free trial get activated automatically and it doesn't require any code. Don't worry about the free trial. We're here to help you.

could you help me with the screenshot, from where you got the information about the free trial. As this will help me in further assisting you.

In the meantime, Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@DragonGTP,

Thank you for posting this on HP Support Forums!

I see from your post that you need assistance with activating free trial on your HP Instant ink subscription. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

Usually when you enrol your printer, the free trial get activated automatically and it doesn't require any code. Don't worry about the free trial. We're here to help you.

could you help me with the screenshot, from where you got the information about the free trial. As this will help me in further assisting you.

In the meantime, Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Many thanks. Thanks for the private message helping me with this,

HP Recommended

@DragonGTP,

I'm glad I could contribute towards resolving the issue and finding the solution for you.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂
Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.