01-16-2020 08:34 PM
I’ve started to notice my printer doesn’t want to print like it used to. It prints but the words are small and blurred together I can’t hand in hw like that, before it was good now it’s just ehhhh. I realigned the cartridges, and it’s still not getting any better
01-16-2020 11:44 PM - edited 01-16-2020 11:45 PM
In some cases, remove the ink cartridges and reset the printer can solve the error.
- Turn on the printer.
- Before continuing, wait until the printer is idle and silent.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges of the printer.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord into the outlet.
NOTE: HP then recommends reconnecting the printer's power cord directly into a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically make it.It is possible that the printer goes through a warm-up cycle. It is also possible that the printer lights blink and the carriage moves.
- Wait until the preheat cycle and until the printer is idle and silent before continuing.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge, and then close the access door to the cartridges.
- Print a calibration page, if prompted.
- If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the back of the product.
- Try to print.
Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.