Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 7612
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

Lorsque j'allume mon imprimante Officejet 7612 qui est relié à mon ordi en wifi

J'ai les messages suivants :

Défaillance du scanner : Impossible de numériser, copier ou evoyer une télécopie

Erreur du système d'encrage, Incident sur l'imprimante ou le système d'encrage. Eteignez puis rallumez l'imprimante, si le problème persiste contacter HP

La tête d'impression semble manquante, n'est pas détectée ou n'est pas correctement installée.

J'ai déja essayé d'éteindre et rallumé toujours KO

Débranché le cordon à l'arrière de l'imprimante et du secteur Toujours KO.

Micrologiciel à jour.

Que faire ? Comment nettoyer les têtes d'impressions. Est ce quand changeant les cartouches cela corrigera le problème ?

Merci de votre aide

Mikaël

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding

HP Recommended

Hello,

When I turn on my Officejet 7612 printer which is connected to my computer in wifi
 I have the following messages:
 Scanner failure: Cannot scan, copy or send a fax
 Ink system error, Printer or ink system problem. Turn the printer off and then back on, if the problem persists contact HP
 The print head seems to be missing, is not detected, or is not installed correctly.
 I already tried to turn off and on again KO
Unplug the cord from the back of the printer and from the Always KO sector.
 Firmware up to date.
 What to do ? How to clean the print heads. Will changing the cartridges correct the problem?
 Thank you for your help

Mikaël

HP Recommended

@Mikael36

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7610-wide-format-e-all-in-one-series/5153788/model... and https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7610-wide-format-e-all-in-one-series/5153788/model....

For the scanner failure message: 

Let's run the HP Print and Scan Doctor:

Use this link for details on using the HP Print and Scan doctor: https://hp.care/2JyaC93

If the issue persists, let's do a root uninstall and reinstall of the software:

Unplug any USB cable, if any, before doing this.

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features

2.) Select your HP Printer

3.) Select Uninstall

4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers

5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose 'Delete' or 'Remove Device'

6.) Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.

7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)

8.) Click on the "Drivers" tab

9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom

10.) Select Ok

11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows

12.) Close Devices and Printers

13.)  Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.

14.) Type c:/programdata and click Ok. Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.

15.) Restart the computer.

Once done, please download and install the software from here:

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for your response.
I followed your procedure.
For the scanner no more message. However, you cannot reinstall the printer.
Message: Unable to install the printer on the network. I did try again or cancel but nothing to do.
Which solutions?
Thank you for your help

HP Recommended

Hi @Mikael36

I'd suggest you restart the print spooler and try again -

1. Turn off the printer using the power button.
2. Search Windows for run, and click the Run Windows application in the list of results.
3. Type services.msc in the Run window, and then press Enter on the keyboard.
The Services menu opens.
4. Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
5. After the service has been stopped, close the service window and use Windows Explorer to browse to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS.
6. Delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder.
7. Restart your computer.
8. Turn on your printer.

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Good evening,

I followed what you told me to the letter.
In the PRINTERS directory, there were no files.
I am still unable to install the printer.

HP Recommended

@Mikael36

Please try these steps -

1) Right-click on the Start or the Windows icon and open run.

2) In the Run box, type %temp% and hit on "Ok". This will open the "Temp" folder.

3) Select "Date Modified" to "Today" and look for a 7z.... folder.

4) Open the folder and look for a .msi file.

5) Right click on it to install.

Try running the downloaded file in compatibility mode. Once the driver is downloaded, right click on the download in the browser and then click on "Show in folder". Right click on "Properties" and then click on the "Compatibility" tab. Select, "Run this compatibility mode for:" - Windows Vista. Also, check the box for "Run this program as an administrator". 

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Nothing settles,
I'm losing hope.

HP Recommended

@Mikael36

Please try creating a new user account and install the printer driver -

1. Tap the Windows icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Select Family & other users.
5. Tap "Add someone else to this PC."
6. Select "I don't have this person's sign-in information."
7. Select "Add a user without a Microsoft account."
8. Enter a username, type the account's password twice, enter a clue and select Next.
9. Tap the Windows icon.
10. Select the User icon at the upper left corner of the Start menu.
11. Select the new user. You'll then sign into your account with your password from step 8.

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.