01-19-2020 02:30 AM
HP Officejet Pro 8610 We changed over to NBN and updated password for internet. Now Printer won't let me change settings as it is locked by Administrator. I received this printer used. No disc. I would like to know how to reset settings so I can update.
It has always been a great wireless Printer. I am using windows 10 laptop. Please let me know how to solve this problem.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-19-2020 03:55 AM
To restore the printer to the original network settings:
- From the printer control panel, touch and slide your finger across the screen, touch Setup (), and then touch Network Setup.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults, and then touch Yes.
A message appears stating that the network defaults have been restored.
- Touch OK.
- Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Please use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
- From the printer control panel display, touch and slide your finger across the screen and then touch Setup ().
- Touch Network Setup.
- Touch Wireless Settings.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
If the issue persists, I have sent you a private message with the required information.
You should only edit the specified fields and not post them publicly in the community.
In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.