Highlighted
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MFP M277dw - Copying from a 2 sided document to make it 1 sided

MFP M277dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have 2 side statement but I would like to copy it to make it a one sided statement. Is that possible with the model of printer that I have?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
24 24 2 4
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

It looks like your printer has two-sided printing and I see scanning/coping capacity for the Auto Document Feeder. But I don't see an option for adjusting copy settings on the printer from 1-2 sided or vice-versa (I would double check the settings menu when you put documents in the feeder just to double confirm that). So something you could try instead of copying is simply to scan the2 sided documents and print them out as 1 sided.

Thanks,
Clayton

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you I will look into that suggestion.
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
77 77 6 19
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is another option that might work for you. There is a copy feature known as ID Copy. It is designed to copy both sides of an ID card onto a single page. The way it works is you enable ID copy and then place the ID card on flat bed glass then press copy, then you are prompted to flip the card over and move it to a different area of the flatbed glass. This may or may not work for you depending on the size of the statement you are attempting to copy. If it is a full letter size statement then that would be to big. Again the ID Copy is designed to copy both sides of a smaller sized ID card. It may be worth a try of your statement is on smaller media.

Best regards

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will keep that in mind for IDs, the statement is standard size paper.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation