Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)

Machine always defaults o 4 copies

Product Name: HP Office Jet Pro 860
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have an hp officejet pro 8600. In the last few days, I have noticed that the machine defaults to 4 copies. I manually reset t to , but it goes right back to 4. I'm not sure how to fix this

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)

Re: Machine always defaults o 4 copies

@GurneeArbor

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP OfficeJet 8600 Printer. I understand that you that unable to copy and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Cheers.

sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation