09-13-2017 08:39 PM
I have an hp officejet pro 8600. In the last few days, I have noticed that the machine defaults to 4 copies. I manually reset t to , but it goes right back to 4. I'm not sure how to fix this
09-15-2017 02:42 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP OfficeJet 8600 Printer. I understand that you that unable to copy and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,
I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,
Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.
I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?