12-01-2019 02:43 PM
Magenta is not printing. I have run the Clean Cartridges maintenance multiple times to no avail. The ink levels indicate there is ink in the tank.
12-04-2019 03:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the print quality issue.
To better assist you -
1) What's the application that you are printing?
2) Are you experiencing this issue while making a copy as well?
3) Are you using a genuine HP inks?
While you respond to that, try these steps to print the Print Quality Report -
1) Load U.S. letter or A4 size, unused, plain white paper into the input tray.
2) On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch Setup.
The Setup menu displays.
3) Touch Reports, and then touch Print Quality Report.
Evaluate the Print Quality Report for any defects. If there are defects found, try step# 11 to 15 from this document.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware. Refer to this document for steps - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee