Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

How do I set my HP6500 printer to mirror print for a heat transfer

HP Recommended

OK GUYS HERE IT IS....THE EASIEST FIX THERE IS AND ANYONE CAN DO IT....OPEN YOUR IMAGE IN PAINT AND SELECT FLIP IMAGE VERTICALLY....THEN PRINT IT....IT WILL PRINT IN MIRROR IMAGE FOR YOU. AND IF YOUR PRINTING SAVED IMAGES FROM A FILE JUST FLIP AND SAVE IT THAT WAY...THEN WHENEVER YOU PRINT THEM THEY WILL BE MIRROR IMAGE FOR TRANSFERS.....SIMPLE EASY WORK AROUND....EVEN HP WONT GIVE YOU THAT FIX !  NO THANKS NEEDED JUST GO PRINT AND BE HAPPY ! I GIVE YOU THIS IN THE LORDS NAME AND MAY IT BLESS YOU

HP Recommended

How do I print a tranfers on a HPPhotosmart Plus printer?

HP Recommended

Thanks I will trythis.

HP Recommended

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally, an answer, and one I can easily understand and implement!

I very much appreciate your simple solution.

Julie

HP Recommended

How can I print in reverse with my HP-8600 (for t-shirts, etc)? Thanks.

EL

HP Recommended
Can't figure out how to print a mirror image for a t-shirt on my printer!
HP Recommended

i did myself a tee shirt and when i looked the print was in reverse 

is there an adjustment on the printer because i can't find it

HP Recommended

@rockinron wrote:

i did myself a tee shirt and when i looked the print was in reverse 

is there an adjustment on the printer because i can't find it

What printer model? What operating system?   If your printer uses PCL3 then installing the Photosmart c309 driver as shown in the post here should give the results you want.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

This work around works great when you are flipping an image, but text AND image is another thing! I can get the shape to flip, but not the actual writing. You're right, this is all very frustrating when I just want my printer to do it!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.