1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Missing setup cartridges for HP Envy Photo 7830

HP Envy Photo 7830
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Dear,

I just bought a new, out of the box, HP Envy Photo 7830 (Belgium).

There are two issues:

- when I consult the page of the printer, I see that only 10 months remain as a warranty.

- CRITICAL : the setup cartridges are not included in the box. Hence, I am stuck in the setup process, even when I insert original HP 303 XL cartridges.

I urgently need help as i need to print quite a lot tomorrow.

erwin

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,578 11,569 569 623
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ErwinBosman

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.

I understand that you are in need of support, need not worry I'll be glad to assist you.

I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for one on one interaction. 

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link:https://hp.care/2uJxnug

Step 2. Sign in / sign in as a guest

Step 3. Enter the product number or select to auto detect

Step 4. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 5. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day ahead!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Hello,

I have the same problem. I mis also the Setup cartridges so I can finish the installation of the All in one printer.

Can anyone help me with a solution?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation