Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Multiple printers in HP Instant Ink

HP Instant Ink
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I log into my HP Instant Ink account I only see one of the printers that I have entered into the program.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
11,348 10,963 247 605
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @karmitage, Terry here.

Welcome to the HP forums.

PM me your serial number for the missing printer and I can look into this for you.

(Please do not post that information here in public.)

-Terry
HP Instant Ink Support

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

karmitage Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,420 17,221 898 2,525
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks @karmitage. Terry is not here at the moment, but I can help. I searched the TH74R6N173 serial number and didn't find an account linked to the printer. Could one of the digits in the serial number have been taken down incorrectly, or is it possible the printer in questions was not enrolled? If you can take a picture of the serial number and post it I'll try searching again. 

Also, since this is a private conversation I'd like you to be aware of HP’s Privacy Policy: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation