01-21-2020 05:45 AM
I have cleaned the heads and the resulting print is fine. There is plenty of colour ink.
01-21-2020 05:51 AM
As a solution, I suggest that you use a generic print driver, in order to eliminate any conflict related to the Windows 10 operating system.
Try the following solution:
- Download and then run:
- Start the installation and then check the option Connect the printer later.
- On the keyboard, simultaneously press the Windows logo and R. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers, then press Enter. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Click Add a printer. The Add a Printer window opens.
- Click The desired printer is not displayed.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Click Use an existing port.
- Click the Use an existing port drop-down list and select LPT1: (Printer Port), then click Next.
- Under Manufacturer in the Install Printer Driver window, click HP.
- Under Printers, select HP Photosmart 5520 series, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the HP Photosmart 5520 series, and then click Delete Device or Remove Device.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the HP OfficeJet 3830 series printer name, and then click Printer Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and from the driver drop-down list, select HP Photosmart 5520 series, and then click Apply.
- Click the General tab, and in the Printer name field, type HP ENVY 4520 series, and then click OK.
- Try to print.
In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us.