01-21-2020 05:45 AM
I have cleaned the heads and the resulting print is fine. There is plenty of colour ink.
01-21-2020 05:51 AM
As a solution, I suggest that you use a generic print driver, in order to eliminate any conflict related to the Windows 10 operating system.
Try the following solution:
- Download and then run:
- Start the installation and then check the option Connect the printer later.
- On the keyboard, simultaneously press the Windows logo and R. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers, then press Enter. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Click Add a printer. The Add a Printer window opens.
- Click The desired printer is not displayed.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Click Use an existing port.
- Click the Use an existing port drop-down list and select LPT1: (Printer Port), then click Next.
- Under Manufacturer in the Install Printer Driver window, click HP.
- Under Printers, select HP Photosmart 5520 series, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the HP Photosmart 5520 series, and then click Delete Device or Remove Device.
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the HP OfficeJet 3830 series printer name, and then click Printer Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and from the driver drop-down list, select HP Photosmart 5520 series, and then click Apply.
- Click the General tab, and in the Printer name field, type HP ENVY 4520 series, and then click OK.
- Try to print.
In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.