12-13-2019 02:10 PM
My HP ENVY Photo 7855 does not recognize the 4x6 photo paper in the photo paper tray and prints (when it prints at all) in the magnification of a 8 1/2X11 document rather than the reduced 4x6 size, resulting in part of the center of the photo being printed. Sometimes it says photo tray is jammed, but it is not. What to do?
12-16-2019 01:53 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Does this only happen while printing photos?
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/model/9073... and https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/model/9073...
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee