Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Office Jet 3830
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I print out Excel Spreadsheets for my medications list.  I print this spreadsheet with border lines around each cell. 

My printer prints the cells data and borders just fine except for the last cell border of that page.  The border lines print a second set of lines.  These border lines shift up on the page approximately 1/16 " from the original line.  The second print line is approximately 1/8" long. 

I tried running the HP Print Quality Diagnostic application.  The lines look like they are correct on the printed report, but right now the cartridge colors look off.  I believe it is time for a new Black cartridge.  The Ink levels don't impact this problem.  I have had this misaligned problem for quite a while on print jobs that are close to the bottom side, regardless of the Ink levels in the cartridges. 

Stranger Berry

berry.steve@live.com

HELP   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.