It prints yellow instead of green even though the heads are cleaned, new cartridges installed. The printer is also updated. Tried everything bar chucking it out the window.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
If you have tried the steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent