Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoron999
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP8720 All-In-One Inkjet printer doesn't see one of my wi-fi networks.

HP 8720 All In One Inkjet printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP8720 used to print when I first bought it a year ago but now it doesn't work with my PC running Windows 10. It does work with all of my iPhones, Macbook Pro and iPad.  

.It also worked on one of my Wi-Fi networks that the other Apple devices still work on.

Now it doesn't see my 5G network so I can't switch over to it to see if thatr is the problem.

So far I have factory reset my printer, I have uninstalled the printer and tried to reinstall. The only printer I see in the set up is the Direct 8720 printer. I am at a loss. I look in my printers and I see the 8720 but it says no driver. When I tried to install the printer I got an error message saying their was no internet connection.

1 REPLY 1
Level 19
Level 19
79,848 79,743 9,883 21,335
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP8720 All-In-One Inkjet printer doesn't see one of my wi-fi networks.

@Zoron999 

Firstly it does NOT support 5GHz networks. Have you installed its software and drivers to your Windows 10 computer yet ? Please download and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/OJ8720/OJ8720_Full_WebPack_40.12.1161.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation