02-07-2020 03:54 AM
My Officejet pro 6830 doesn't print black ink. I have a brand new HP ink cartridge and I have tried everything on printer - cleaning the printer head... the other colours are perfect. What else can I do? Thank you for helping!
02-10-2020 08:32 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
If you have tried the steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, I'm afraid this is a possible hardware issue with the printer. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee