Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrs-Bear67_
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Officejet7510 is only printing in Black and magenta so everything is pink, although fine in B&W

HP Officejet7510
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Since moving, my printer no longer prints colours correctly. When printing the magenta dominates and most pages come out pink. On the test page the yellow is a dirty greeny colour and  blue is very faded but pink and black are perfect.

I've done all the maintenance realigning heads and cleaning heads several times over, restarted and unplugged the machine. added new genuine HP ink cartridges and reinstalled printer drivers on my pc.  I am at a loss as to what to do next, I also cannot find anywhere on the HP website to get technical help. I hope someone can help please?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,259 6,246 338 247
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Officejet7510 is only printing in Black and magenta so everything is pink, although fine in B&W

@Mrs-Bear67_

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I appreciate you trying all the steps. If you've tried all the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-7510-wide-format-all-in-one-printer-series/7127198..., I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation