11-29-2019 08:29 PM
In my HP Deskjet Gt 5810 Cyan and yellow did not appear when printing but both inks are filled. I've done all the printer maintenance but there were no improvements. I've checked the pipes they're all filled too what's lacking? How to solve this problem?
12-02-2019 02:04 PM
@OLSN, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Try making a standalone copy in color and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Check the ink delivery system and clean the printheads
Perform step 4 and step 8 from this document.
Try printing and check the print quality.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee