Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My printer isn't printing properly even though the ink cartilages are full. The colour seems to be ok but the black ink appears not to be coming through. What should I do?
@P1trick Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are unable to print.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
Please perform the Clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
1. In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2. Select your HP Printer
3. Select Uninstall
4. In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5. In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6. Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
8. Click on the “Drivers” tab
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10. Select Ok
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12. Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community