Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi 5147,

I see that you're having problems printing from your iPad to your printer.  I would try the steps below.

1.  Unplug printer and router for  one minute.

2.  Power down your iPad.

3.  Plug router back up.

4.  Wait another minute plug printer back up.

5.  Turn iPad back on.

6.  Attempt to print again.

Let me know how it goes. 

HP Recommended
Thank you this took care of the problem I am able to print again wireless wow this site is great !
HP Recommended
Hi the first time I did as you suggested I had 25 back printing jobs I had to delete!
Thanks so much I did not realize they stack up like that I entered this site into my favorites!
HP Recommended
I tried powering everything down and it worked for me thank you!
HP Recommended
Thanks a lot for your expert advice, it solved my problem and now my iPad is talking once again to my air printer.
HP Recommended
Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!
Tried everything else and this was the ticket!!
HP Recommended
Thank you so much for your detailed instructions as I am back to printing:). Thanks again!!!
HP Recommended

Hi Kristeenmc,

Great glad it worked for you! :generic:

HP Recommended
Re: My iPad no longer able to print via wireless
HP Recommended

Hi Becki61,

Where you able to try the troubleshooting steps above.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.