Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
The printer recognises the pad but will not print
HP Recommended
It recognises printer but does not print
HP Recommended
Thank you no problems any longer!
HP Recommended
Hello. I have an HP410a (9A6953) printer. I have always been able to print wirelessly from my iPhone or iPad to the printer and now it will not work. When I send a picture or document on my iphone 5 to print it shows the wireless printer available and acts like it's going to send it but then a message pops up saying printer no longer available. The wireless function is turned on on the printer and it's connected to the router so I don't understand why it will not print especially when my phone recognizes it is available on our home network. I am using air print and not an app to print wirelessly. Please help.
HP Recommended

Your suggestion did not help.

When I got all the apps shaking, there was NO minus sign in the right corner 

HP Recommended

when I get the apps jiggling, there is no minus sign in the corner

HP Recommended

I can no longer print from iPad to hp printer.  Message comes up paper jam. Do you want to continue or cancel.  I go to printer and hit ok. A piece of paper comes out that is clear with no print on it..  What can I do for this problem

HP Recommended

My IPad always printed just fine to my wireless printer. Now when I print it says. NO AIR PRINTERS FOUND  and will not print.  Is there a setting within the IPad to fix?  Thanks

HP Recommended

I did let the apps wiggle but I don't have any minus signs on the top right.  There are all plus signs on the left side. What do you think?

HP Recommended

What is a print que icon?  What does it look like & where do I find it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.