Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Same problem - namely my ipad would not print wirelessly.

I followed Brandon 1's instructions and now all is well....thanks very much!

HP Recommended
I have tried the unplugging method and it has worked for one print out, now a message is coming up saying 'this printer is no longer available', printer is wireless HP officejet 6500A.
HP Recommended
Since downloading I.o. s. 7 my ipad no longer print via my air printer.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I understand since upgrading to iOS 7 on your iPad you've been unable to use the AirPrint feature. I'm sorry to hear this has been happening but I will certainly do my best to assist you with this.

This document covers some basics with AirPrint so you can make sure the settings are all correct.

If you try the few steps in this document and are still not able to print, you can try power cycling everything. To do this, please turn off your iPad and printer first. Once they are completely off, go to your router, pull the power cord for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Wait for the lights to return to normal and then please go back to your printer and turn it on before turning the iPad on as well. After everything is back up and running please try to use the AirPrint function again.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Thanks it worked!!!!!
HP Recommended

When I first go my HP OfficeJet Pro 276dw, I was able to print from my ipad. and did so for a couple of months.  Today when I try to print, nothing happens. 

HP Recommended

Thanks.  Success.

HP Recommended
If I push print on my iPad, it says no printer found. Just started when I put in new ink cartridge.
HP Recommended
I am unable to print via to my wireless Hp Office Jet Pro 8000 plus. I have no apps opened, no app has an - sign when shaking. Printer message says no printer found. Printer worked yesterday. Tried to print Fitbit weekly results, put that did not print. Could this be the job in que? I tried to look in Fitbit dashboard to find anything to cancel print with no success.
HP Recommended
It recognises the printer but does not print
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.