Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Asus X55L Core i7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My new HP Deskjet 3752 started printing wrong colors after 2 months of light use. The red began printing yellow. It was the original color cartridge. The ink level said it was getting low so I installed a new one, #1. Still no red and I installed cartridge #2. Still no red and other color issues. I installed cartridge #3. I got red but no blue. I installed cartridge #4 and got red but no blue.

I thought it is a cartridge issue but I have a hard time thinking 4 different cartridges are no good from a reputable supplier. 

Has anyone heard of problems with how the printer communicates with the cartridge heads to get these issues?

Thanks for any info.

Steve

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@shhteevo

Welcome to the HP Community

Is the copy working fine?

If you are facing the same issue while making a copy, follow the below steps.

I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer

(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.

(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.

(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.

(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.

The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.

Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

Clean the ink cartridges in Windows

Use HP Printer Assistant to clean the ink cartridges in Windows.

1. Load plain paper into the input tray.

2. Search Windows for your printer model name, and then click the printer name in the list of results.

HP Printer Assistant opens.

3. Click Maintain Your Printer.

The printer toolbox opens.

4. On the Device Services tab, click Clean Cartridges .

A Print Quality Diagnostic page prints.

Figure : Print Quality Diagnostic page

Example of a Print Quality Diagnostic page
  5. Examine the Print Quality Diagnostic page.

• If the print quality is acceptable, click Done. You can stop troubleshooting.

• If the print quality is unacceptable, click Second-level Clean to continue the next level of cleaning.

NOTE: 

If the printhead is badly clogged, it might require another cleaning cycle. If so, wait 30 minutes before you perform both levels of cleaning again.

Try to print.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253/model/1126203... for Color or Black Ink Not Printing.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.