02-04-2020 03:19 PM
When trying to print Avery labels on my new printer, they come out misaligned.
They look perfect on the screen, but on printing, the spacing of the label text does not align with the label spacing, and the text prints higher and higher as they printing goes down the sheet. By the time the last label is printed, the address is half on the bottom label and half on the 2nd bottom label.
I see that many people have this issue, but I have not been able to find any solution to get what appears on the screen to print properly on sheets of labels.
02-04-2020 04:21 PM
Please let use know:
- Which software do you you to create labels sheet?
- Do you use the right Avery template ?
- And do you select the right Avery layout when print?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-05-2020 05:18 AM
1) Microsoft Word - always the latest version as I have signed up to Office 365;
2) The Avery template for all A4 labels is imbedded into MS Word, as far as I am aware;
3) The selection for layout is automatic in MS Word - you just select the Avery label number from the drop down list, and MS Word populates the template according to its embedded parameters.
This used to work perfectly with my old printer which was an earlier model in the same family - the 8713, if memory serves.