01-11-2020 12:31 PM
Try the solution following (Windows only):
- On the keyboard, simultaneously press the Windows logo button and R. The Run window then opens.
- Type printui /s /t0, then press Enter. The Print Server Properties window then opens.
- Click on the forms tab, then check the Create a new form box.
- Check the Create a new form box.
- type the name you want in the Form name: field.
- Facing Unit:, select English or Inches.
- In the Width field, type 4.00in, then in the Height field, type 11.00in.
- Click on OK.
- Open the software from which you want to print this label and select the format you just created.
- Try to print.
If you need more information, see the section Creating Custom Paper Sizes.
I remain at your disposal of needed.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.
01-11-2020 01:03 PM
The printer does not support such a size.
The printer supports 76.2 to 127 mm (3.0 to 5.0 inches) wide and 127 to 482.6 mm (13.0 to 19.0 inches) long custom sizes, an 11 inches long paper is not within the supported range of the printer.
You may find its specifications below, see 'Paper-handling specifications >Supported custom sizes':
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂