02-14-2020 05:02 PM
From the title of your application, I understand that you are experiencing a wireless connection problem.
To resolve this issue, please ensure that the 2.4 and 5 GHz networks are each assigned a different name and a different WPA2 key (password).
Otherwise, please connect the printer with the Ethernet connection, and connect to the web interface.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the back of the printer and to the router.
- Access the printer's web page with the IP address.
- Click the Network tab, expand Wireless (802.11), and then click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Click OK, and then Next.
- Select the network you want.
- Type the WPA key of your wireless network, and confirm it.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable, the printer should then be connected to the wireless network.
- Try to print.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.