cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer sends me an alignment sheet every time I turn it on. How do I turn off this procedure.

officejet 6500
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Initial problem- alignment page printed every time I turned it on. After several tries of fixing it began sending out blank pages. Now it won't print at all

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,280 24,235 2,053 3,190
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer sends me an alignment sheet every time I turn it on. How do I turn off this procedure.

@DesertDweller2 Welcome to HP Community!

I suggest you complete the alignment and the printer would say alignment successful, use the below steps for assistance:

Follow these steps to print a test page, and then evaluate the results.

1. On the product control panel, press the Setup button () until Print Report displays, and then press OK.

2. Press the Right Arrow button () to select Print Quality Report, and then press OK. The report prints.

Figure : Example print quality report

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & SKIP TO STEP 8 ONWARD

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation