02-09-2020 11:41 AM - edited 02-09-2020 11:42 AM
My printer was fine yesterday, but today when I went to print an email I got a blank page. Check ink levels and all were good. Did the test and it prints color just fine, Some test pages I see a little grey but no black. Did the "cleaning" test, again color fine. Seems the blank ink isn't flowing to the head or the head isn't functioning. Any ideas as to problem and solution.
02-11-2020 01:47 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- What is the exact model for your Printer?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- Are you able to make a copy?
- Are you getting any error when you print?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee