Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer wont print anything

hp deskjet 2652 all in one series
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My hp deskjet 2600 series all in one printer will not copy print or scan, the info light is blinking and I push and hold the button to printer the printer information page but nothing happens and the icon with the envelope and water drop is blinking on the display, I have been trying to sign up for the instant ink and I can't because i cant print my claim code. Please tell me how to fix this issue

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
32087 2338 7634
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer wont print anything

The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help resolve the error on your Deskjet 2652 printer. 

The Deskjet 2652 can print in ink-backup mode.  If the above does not resolve the issue I would suggest removing the black cartridge and try to print your claim code.  If this also does not work then put the black cartridge back in the printer, remove the color cartridge and try to print.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation