Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP PRO-BOOK 6460b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

good day ,,i have the DESKJET ALL IN ONE F-2430 printer ,,lately i changed the cartridges with a new original HP DOUBLE CARTRIDGES (( BLACK + MULTI COLOR)) ..i did all the steps and when i wanted to print a page after all adjustment were done ,,,the page came out with no color printing ,,,i reinstalled the software ,,,,,,i hard started the printer ,,i restarted my HP laptop ,,i removed the cartridge and reinstalled it ......no use ?????? .

i am not going to buy another almost 50 dollars set for a printer that i bought fo 50 dollars 

what is your fix ??

thanx

zack essak ,,,,Michigan  USA

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

• Make sure you have plain white, letter-size paper loaded in the input tray.
  • Press and hold the Power and the Cancel buttons for 10 seconds. The extended self-test report prints.

Can you see the hardware test print with color as shown in the below example?

Or may you see any missing color in the printed report?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Good Day SHLOMIL

Thanx a lot for yr reply ,,i did what you said ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i got the paper with only BLACK  PRINT ,,,NO COLOR AT ALL NOT EVEN A DOT

THANX 

AIRCRAFT

HP Recommended

Thanks for clarifying @aircraft.

Please follow Solution five and further on below support document, if automatic and manual cleaning does not resolve the problem, the problem is with the Tri-Color cartridge.

As you have a genuine HP cartridge, where did you bought it from? you may send the cartridge to the retailer to claim its warranty.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.