Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Photosmart C4795
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Unable to connect printer after moving and trying to connect to new router. Made sure all firmware and updates are applied. Works fine when connected by USB but I NEED this to be available on my laptop wirelessly for work. I have unplugged the printer connections from the wall and my computer (printer is plugged straight into the wall, not a surge protector) and restored network default settings. When I turn on the wireless it becomes a solid blue after 2 blinks or so, I believe it is holding onto my previous wireless network. Also, it might be that the wireless radio is no longer working properly as it is 9 years old but help is appreciated! Please help with directions for a factory/hard reset. i have found other threads that are similar to my concern and it seems like those instructions have helped them as well.  TIA!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@sk8erchic925

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Barachiel is at your service. 

I Understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message with the required information's,

Good Luck. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Can you send me factory reset instructions as I want to start from scratch? I tried everything and it is printing really, really, slow. Though it prints - it takes 30 seconds to print one page and I have played with the printer settings (i.e. plain paper; normal or fast draft; black ink only; etc.). Thanks Brian

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.