Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Envy 5032 received yesterday. Followed installation etc but continue to error cartridge msg

Received my new HP ENVY 5032 yesterday- followed all instructions but printer will not print. Continue to receive the following msg, 'Remove and reinstall the indicated cartridge; making sure that it is correctly installed.'

Needless to say, I have removed and reinserted numerous times, and reinstalled on a different device.

On hold to store to organise return as I am so disappointed but messaging here as a last attempt to see if anyone can please help as I really need to print!!!!

TIA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 5
Level 5
192 191 13 22
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Envy 5032 received yesterday. Followed installation etc but continue to error cartridge msg

Hi,

Thank you for contacting HP.

Looks like the Cartridges are not correctly Installed.

There are protective tapes on the cartridges that needs to be removed.

Use only those cartridges that came with the printer.

The Black goes in the right slot and the color goes into the left.

Please check the link below to see the first time set up.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/model/14095657/...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

I´m an HP employee
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation