Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New HP ENVY 7848 printer and photos coming out red

HP ENVY 7848
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just set up a new HP ENVY 7848 and all the photos are printing red.  Thought it was just from printing from phone, but it is doing it from the computer itself, which is also a fairly new HP that has printed great to my former printer.  Even printing to regular paper with normal quality has a red hue. It comes with just one color cartridge, so there is no way to tell if one of the levels internally is low or not.  It also will not print color when doing a test page.  Has anyone had similar issues?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,902 6,887 365 272
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New HP ENVY 7848 printer and photos coming out red

@chahnrichmond

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you have another color cartridge, do try that and check.

Also, perform the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-photo-7800-all-in-one-printer-series/9073159/document/c...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation