01-14-2020 06:18 AM
Where can I get support for this new printer?
I have unpacked it and put the cartridges in. Power cable connected and powered-on the printer.
After a few seconds the message displays that there is a paperjam. There was no paper in the printer.
Checked the printer completely but nothing to be found.
01-16-2020 10:28 AM
@Dozer4life, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Let us try to isolate and resolve the issue-
Ensure you have removed all the packaging material on the printer. Use a flashlight to look inside the printer and check for any obstruction in the paper path.
Reset the printer-
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, refer to the document Paper Jam Error for help
If the issue persists, this could be a hardware failure.
Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.
Hope this helps!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee