Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer - software and drivers installed from HP site to MacBookPro OS 10.10! Proper ink cartridges in place. Brand new printer only printed the test page "Printing is enabled" in color. After that it first gave me the "load paper" error. I replugged the cable to fix it for now. But when I try to print a simple text doc it sends the paper through, and it comes out blank. Can someone fix this new printer? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please print a Self-Test page as listed below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2130-all-in-one-printer-series/7174559...

Can you see any color printed as expected on the self hardware test report?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thanks, but there is no "Print Quality Diagnostic" option in my Printer Utility. I tried to print the "Test" page but nothing happened. Tried to print the "Align" page, and it printed sets of blue bars of different size and a couple of skewed brown arrows and a warning sign in the corner, which looks incomplete. That's it. No further instructions were given. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

An alignment sheet should include black and blue bars, with a red arrow, from your notes I would suspect that black is missing?

Please try cleaning the cartridge from the HP Utility, follow the steps on the screen.

If that doesn't help, how are the black ink levels within the software? e.g 50%, 80%, etc.

Please remove the black cartridge from the printer and close the door, then try printing, may you see good results using the tri-color cartridge only?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.