Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp photo envy 7858

I did not receive SETUP ink cartridges with my newly purchased printer. I purchased replace my ink carts and they won’t work! Please someone help! Can I get new SETUP carts??

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have the same exact problem with my new HP ENVY 7100 All-in-One series printer. The Virtual Assistant said to return the unit. However, no assurance of return funds or credit!

HP Recommended

WAIT!! Don’t throw away the styrofoam in which the printer was packed. The set up cartridges are in slots in the side of the styrofoam!

HP Recommended

Envy 7858 - Does anyone know how use this new printer that didn't come with setup cartridges - no they aren't in the styrofoam. 

Asking for setup cartridges that didn't come.

Please help - instructed to take it back to retailer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.