02-05-2020 09:18 AM
Hi, I have a Deskjet 2630 and it has stopped printing in black. I have changed the cartridges, done a software update and clean, gone through all the cleaning settings and nothing it working. It just will not print in black! What can I do now? Thank you!
02-05-2020 10:18 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
Have you tried making a standalone copy in black and check if the issue persists?
If you have tried all the steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee