11-26-2019 06:29 PM
I have a HPdeskjet2600 printer. It worked great until now but suddenly it won't print any document, also won't photocopy. There is nothing wrong with the ink cartridge as it prints test pages, reports etc
11-29-2019 06:15 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Are you getting any error message while printing?
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
11-29-2019 05:14 PM
Thank you for going to the trouble to trying to solve my problem.. Well as a last resort I've replaced the black ink cartridge and it started doing everything right. I knew that the ink was low but what confused me that it was still printing test pages, reports etc, not faint either when the ink is on the way, also it wouldn't photocopy. It was weird.. I'll definitely save your solution for future reference.
Thank you again