02-15-2020 12:51 AM
All printing stopped when I upgraded to Mac 10.15.3
All drivers still there job says "ready to print".... then hangs up and says "looking for printer"
It will print a test page, it is seen in my printer setup, I have deleted and added it again
02-15-2020 02:28 AM
In order to palliate this incident, please reset the print system through the printer driver.
CAUTION: Resetting the print system deletes all printers in the queue. This includes both HP and non-HP printers.
- Click the Apple menu, and then click System Preferences.
- Click Printers & Scanners.
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, and then click Reset printing system.
- In the confirmation window, click Reset in the confirmation window.
- Type the Administrator name and password, and then click OK.Wait for the printing system to reset. When complete, no printers should display in the list.
- Continue to the next step.
Some HP software components might have installed incorrectly, even if the driver and printer setup did not complete. Uninstall the HP software, then restart the Mac.
- Click Finder
- In the menu bar, click Go, click Applications, and then open the HP or Hewlett Packard folder.
- Double-click HP Uninstaller, then follow the on-screen instructions to remove the HP software from the computer.
NOTE: If you have issues uninstalling the HP software, go to Uninstalling HP Printer Software (Mac) for more help.
- Restart the computer.
- Launch the printer installation with HP Easy Start.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.