01-12-2020 10:43 AM
I insert pictures of costumes/hairstyles/accessories in informational letters to my dance students. The images come from Google, costume websites, etc. The images always cut off when printed. I see a complete image on my computer (Word), but what prints out is different. I have tried sending the same document to my Canon printer - and I have no problems. My Canon is a b/w laser, and I print images in color, thus the HP
01-14-2020 02:04 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
Update the printer firmware
Click here for the steps.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee