02-12-2020 10:16 AM
When printing, pages start in the wrong place on the page and subsequently print mid page. Any help is appreciated.
02-14-2020 12:32 PM
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
This could be an alignment issue or even a driver issue
Do you experience the same problem when making Photocopies?
Try these steps and let me know how it goes
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
Also ensure the printer has the latest Firmware. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Have you tried printing from a different App to check if it's an issue with the App?
Keep me posted how it goes 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee