01-19-2020 09:23 AM
I want to print from my laptop and it's not possible. wlan is correct. hp printdoctor can't help.
my iphone can print to officejet 5220
i have windows 7 64 bit
on a windows 10 laptop it's possible, when i restart the laptop
01-21-2020 11:19 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
- Make sure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network.
- This printer supports only 2.4GHz network. So, the PC should be on the 2.4GHz network.
- If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks
Check if you are able to access the EWS page of the printer to check the connectivity
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to obtain the IP address.
- Type the IP address at the top of your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- If you get any security notification, click on show details/advanced and 'proceed to this website'.
- Go to Tools > print a test page.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee