Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 6830
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Since power was restored after a 2-hour cut, my printer is showing a blue screen with error code C4EBA341. It won't switch off unless the power cord is disconnected but, when reconnected the same code appears. All the lights are flashing and the ink carriage fails to move.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@NanaBee1,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!

• Is this printer connected on a WiFi network?

Let's try performing a Power Reset.

• Make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.
  • Turn the printer on.
  • Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  • With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  • Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait at least 60 seconds
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
  • Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
  • Check if the error goes off and try to make a copy

Let me know what happens.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “KudosThumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.

ATHARVA_GP
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@NanaBee1,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!

• Is this printer connected on a WiFi network?

Let's try performing a Power Reset.

• Make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.
  • Turn the printer on.
  • Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  • With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  • Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait at least 60 seconds
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
  • Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
  • Check if the error goes off and try to make a copy

Let me know what happens.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “KudosThumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.

ATHARVA_GP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you atharva_gp. Success - to my relief. I've now given the printer away to a deserving cause as it has served me well for over 4 years, and have replaced it with another HP All-In-One  🙂 

HP Recommended

@NanaBee1,

Glad to know that the issue has been fixed.

Please feel free to reach us back if you need any further help with our Products.

Cheers!

ATHARVA_GP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This solution has not solved my problem.

HP Recommended

Hi @steveA22

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Let's try these steps -

1) Take out the cartridges.

2) Unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.

3) Wait for 30 seconds. 

4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.

5) Insert the cartridges back into the printer.

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

If the issue still persists, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Have a great day! 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.