12-04-2019 10:48 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the password issue.
Please try these steps to restore the network settings to defaults -
Step 1 Network Restore -
1. From the printer control panel, touch and slide your finger across the screen, touch Setup, and then touch Network Setup.
2. Touch Restore Network Defaults, and then touch Yes. A message appears stating that the network defaults have been restored.
3. Touch OK
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1. Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer.
2. Wait for 60 seconds.
3. Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4. Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5. Turn on the computer.
Step 3 Run Wireless Wizard -
1. From the printer control panel display, touch and slide your finger across the screen and then touch Setup.
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
If the issue still persists, I have sent you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee