11-19-2019 10:51 AM - edited 11-19-2019 10:52 AM
Up to last week my Printer has been working without any problems today I switched it on and it is stuck at the HP logo on the touch screen. I have done the usual unplug for ten minutes and plug directly into the wall but no change as soon as the HP window appears it freezes - any geniuses out there ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-21-2019 03:05 PM
@Red_Striker, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
That's unfortunate. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
11-22-2019 01:09 AM
Update - I left the printer unplugged overnight and when I plugged it in next morning it booted up fine and is working properly now